Hyderabad sources reported that during the two peak monsoon months, July and August, which are crucial for the two Telugu speaking states, Telangana and Coastal Andhra Pradesh, recorded surplus rains but not of high magnitude. Presently with the peak season coming to an end on August 31, the monsoon currents start withdrawing from Western India from September 1 and it would take 15 days to depart from Central and South states.
As per report Telangana is currently 13% surplus, while AP is 25% surplus but Rayalseema, known for its dry bed, is 43% deficit and over AP can make up for the loss, but for Telangana, the state may receive a few heavy spells at irregular intervals or even thunderstorms because of a rise in temperatures, but this could be the end of monsoons for the state.
Meanwhile Indian Metrology
department officials in New Delhi said, “The normal monsoon withdrawal is from
September 1 from Western Rajasthan and moreover the currents take 45 days to
withdraw from most parts of India. Furthermore winds from the North-East and
moisture from the Bay of Bengal bring rains to AP and Tamilnadu, but not
Telangana.” Presently, the South-West monsoon has turned weak over both the
states and the weather models have not detected any fresh low pressure area
over the Bay of Bengal which could bring in additional rains during early
Tik Tok removed by Google from Play store! After court order Google removed Tik Tok app from its play store. After a public interest litigation filed in Madurai high court quoting that Tik Tok affects culture with vulgar content it demanded central government to ban Tik Tok.
- Chennai Beach - Arakkonam - Chengalpet services coming soon!
- Karnataka IAS officer suspended for checking Modi's helicopter?
- North Korea oversees test of new weapon -KCNA
- Reliance registered as seller on online stopped accepting fresh orders for products
- Why Sundar Pichai did not cast his vote in Tamilnadu?
- Karnataka & West Bengal face violent situation during second phase of voting
- Will Pawan come in front of media & boast of CM seat his party will win?
- Earth's surface has been warming globally over the past 15 years: NASA
- Kunwer Sachdeva, History Maker Founder & CEO, Su-Kam
- Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!