Hyderabad sources reported that during the two peak monsoon months, July and August, which are crucial for the two Telugu speaking states, Telangana and Coastal Andhra Pradesh, recorded surplus rains but not of high magnitude. Presently with the peak season coming to an end on August 31, the monsoon currents start withdrawing from Western India from September 1 and it would take 15 days to depart from Central and South states.
As per report Telangana is currently 13% surplus, while AP is 25% surplus but Rayalseema, known for its dry bed, is 43% deficit and over AP can make up for the loss, but for Telangana, the state may receive a few heavy spells at irregular intervals or even thunderstorms because of a rise in temperatures, but this could be the end of monsoons for the state.
Meanwhile Indian Metrology
department officials in New Delhi said, “The normal monsoon withdrawal is from
September 1 from Western Rajasthan and moreover the currents take 45 days to
withdraw from most parts of India. Furthermore winds from the North-East and
moisture from the Bay of Bengal bring rains to AP and Tamilnadu, but not
Telangana.” Presently, the South-West monsoon has turned weak over both the
states and the weather models have not detected any fresh low pressure area
over the Bay of Bengal which could bring in additional rains during early
India moving towards 5G: PM Modi New Delhi sources stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi said the country’s telecom sector has revived from its period of “darkness” and are among the fastest growing sectors in the country. Meanwhile when speaking at the foundation stone laying ceremony of the India International Convention and Expo Centre here
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD