Nizamabad sources stated that Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Lok Sabha member from Nizamabad Kalvakuntla Kavitha said that she would quit politics if the Congress party leaders proved that the government allocated funds less than Rs 2,000 crore for developmental works in any of the constituencies in the State. Meanwhile when speaking to media here today, she said that she was unaware of the possibility of advancement of Legislative Assembly elections.
Meanwhile Kavitha added that the TRS was given a clear mandate by the people of the State, she warned the Opposition leaders against leveling baseless allegations against the government. She asserted "The Congress leaders fear defeat in the elections. In 2014, the TRS was given a mandate to rule the State and they will win with a grand majority whenever elections are held”.
Moreover the TRS MP felt that it was happy to hear
about the Centre's approval for the formation of the new zonal system in
the State. Furthermore the new system will help the government by ensuring
administrative convenience and fair allotment of jobs to aspirants in their
respective zones and the Centre began taking measures for the bifurcation of
the Hyderabad High Court.
Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart Accordingly with the festive season just around the corner, India’s e-commerce majors are gearing up for their flagship sales trying to woo customers with various offers. Meanwhile the digital payments are one area that Flipkart and Amazon are betting big on, to attract more customers. Furthermore after Amazon launched 'Amazon Pay EMI', Flipkart has followed suit with a new payment option called Card less Credit’.
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana