Nizamabad sources stated that Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Lok Sabha member from Nizamabad Kalvakuntla Kavitha said that she would quit politics if the Congress party leaders proved that the government allocated funds less than Rs 2,000 crore for developmental works in any of the constituencies in the State. Meanwhile when speaking to media here today, she said that she was unaware of the possibility of advancement of Legislative Assembly elections.
Meanwhile Kavitha added that the TRS was given a clear mandate by the people of the State, she warned the Opposition leaders against leveling baseless allegations against the government. She asserted "The Congress leaders fear defeat in the elections. In 2014, the TRS was given a mandate to rule the State and they will win with a grand majority whenever elections are held”.
Moreover the TRS MP felt that it was happy to hear
about the Centre's approval for the formation of the new zonal system in
the State. Furthermore the new system will help the government by ensuring
administrative convenience and fair allotment of jobs to aspirants in their
respective zones and the Centre began taking measures for the bifurcation of
the Hyderabad High Court.
NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth Washington sources reported that NASA's Kepler space telescope that discovered thousands of planets outside our solar system and revealed that our galaxy contains more planets than stars, has received its final set of commands to disconnect communications with Earth. Meanwhile the "goodnight" commands finalize the spacecraft's transition into retirement, which began on October 30
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP