Nizamabad sources stated that Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader and Lok Sabha member from Nizamabad Kalvakuntla Kavitha said that she would quit politics if the Congress party leaders proved that the government allocated funds less than Rs 2,000 crore for developmental works in any of the constituencies in the State. Meanwhile when speaking to media here today, she said that she was unaware of the possibility of advancement of Legislative Assembly elections.
Meanwhile Kavitha added that the TRS was given a clear mandate by the people of the State, she warned the Opposition leaders against leveling baseless allegations against the government. She asserted "The Congress leaders fear defeat in the elections. In 2014, the TRS was given a mandate to rule the State and they will win with a grand majority whenever elections are held”.
Moreover the TRS MP felt that it was happy to hear
about the Centre's approval for the formation of the new zonal system in
the State. Furthermore the new system will help the government by ensuring
administrative convenience and fair allotment of jobs to aspirants in their
respective zones and the Centre began taking measures for the bifurcation of
the Hyderabad High Court.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20