According to sources it was stated that Andhra Pradesh opposition leader & YSR Congress Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, during Praja Sankalpa Yatra in Anakapalle of Vishakapatnam district, promised to crave Anakapalle out of Vizag and make it a separate district it his party is elected in upcoming general election.
Furthermore after claiming that there is no development in Anakapalle and people are suffering with high house taxes and electricity bills since it's (Anakapalle) merged in GVMC (Greater Vishakapatnam Municipal Corporation). Meanwhile addressing the huge gathering of his party supporters, Jagan said "if we win the coming election with the blessings of god, we will make Anakapalle a separate district and make it headquarters of that new district.
Jagan said "He also promised to upgrade
Anakapalle government hospital so that no patient there is again referred to
KGH in Vizag”. Previously in the past, the opposition leader declared that
Krishna district will be renamed after legendary Sr NTR as Nandamuri Taraka
Rama Rao district.
KCRs risky decisions in times are fruitful Accordingly TRS president K Chandrashekar Rao is known for taking daring decisions. Meanwhile his detractors criticize him saying he is reckless, his supporters appreciate him as daring and audacious. Presently after the victory of TRS in Assembly polls once again, everyone is unilaterally accepting that his risky decisions are giving good results for TRS.
- Ranil Wickremesinghe takes oath as Sri Lanka's PM on Sunday
- Why Anushka Shetty missing away from limelight?
- IndiGo Flight from Mumbai to Lucknow grounded due to Bomb Threat
- IFF kick-started in Chennai
- Nepal Govt banned usage of Indian Currency Notes
- Banks be closed for 5 Days due to Merger
- Has Harish Rao's post given by TRS Party Supreme KCR?
- TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues