In the 2018-19 financial year's first quarter (the period between April and June 2018), the GDP of India was 8.2% as announced by the Indian government. In the past 8 years, this has been the maximum GDP growth of India. The central government had made an official announcement on the GDP Growth rate of the country during the first quarter of the year, and as per the report, India's GDP during the period was 8.2%, while during the same period in 2017-18, the GDP growth rate was 5.8%.
Among the countries with fast growing economies, India has been constantly on top, and China which is in the second position, had achieved 6.7% GDP Growth, and during the previous quarter it was 6.8%.
In the same period, India's growth
rate of GDP was 7.7%. The changes in the Indian economy in a constant manner
are seen to be a positive thing, and India's business exports in 2018
April - June was 5.2% and it must be noted that it was 1.9%
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja