In the 2018-19 financial year's first quarter (the period between April and June 2018), the GDP of India was 8.2% as announced by the Indian government. In the past 8 years, this has been the maximum GDP growth of India. The central government had made an official announcement on the GDP Growth rate of the country during the first quarter of the year, and as per the report, India's GDP during the period was 8.2%, while during the same period in 2017-18, the GDP growth rate was 5.8%.
Among the countries with fast growing economies, India has been constantly on top, and China which is in the second position, had achieved 6.7% GDP Growth, and during the previous quarter it was 6.8%.
In the same period, India's growth
rate of GDP was 7.7%. The changes in the Indian economy in a constant manner
are seen to be a positive thing, and India's business exports in 2018
April - June was 5.2% and it must be noted that it was 1.9%
RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank New Delhi sources stated that the private sector lender said the Reserve Bank has warned Yes Bank of regulatory action for disclosure of nil divergence report in violation of the confidentiality clause. Meanwhile Yes Bank in a press release earlier this week had said the RBI has not found
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!