Chennai Egmore high court has opposed the action of jailing of May 17 Organization coordinator Thirumurugan Gandhi under anti national activity prevention laws. In a public meeting in Nungambakkam, Chennai, in 2017, Thirumurugan Gandhi had said, Tamilnadu will face a protest similar to the one held in Palestine. This was said as a reason by Police, who accused him and filed a case under Unlawful activities Prevention act.
Yesterday, Thirumurugan Gandhi was brought to Egmore high court, and an important argument was kept forth by his side. They had said that, on the day said by police when Thirumurugan Gandhi had made the speech, he was arrested and was in jail, and they asked, how a person in jail could have made such a speech. This proves that it was a fake case, and it was added that police had been accusing him with complaints aging more than 3 years, following which Justice Rosline Durai intervened and asked the basis on which he was accused, and why wrong date was mentioned.
After that, police said that had
committed a mistake by mentioning wrong date, which further caused displeasure
to the judge. The judge had also asked the police commissioner to give an explanation
on September 14.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue