Chennai Egmore high court has opposed the action of jailing of May 17 Organization coordinator Thirumurugan Gandhi under anti national activity prevention laws. In a public meeting in Nungambakkam, Chennai, in 2017, Thirumurugan Gandhi had said, Tamilnadu will face a protest similar to the one held in Palestine. This was said as a reason by Police, who accused him and filed a case under Unlawful activities Prevention act.
Yesterday, Thirumurugan Gandhi was brought to Egmore high court, and an important argument was kept forth by his side. They had said that, on the day said by police when Thirumurugan Gandhi had made the speech, he was arrested and was in jail, and they asked, how a person in jail could have made such a speech. This proves that it was a fake case, and it was added that police had been accusing him with complaints aging more than 3 years, following which Justice Rosline Durai intervened and asked the basis on which he was accused, and why wrong date was mentioned.
After that, police said that had
committed a mistake by mentioning wrong date, which further caused displeasure
to the judge. The judge had also asked the police commissioner to give an explanation
on September 14.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections