According to sources Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF) has so far received a total amount of Rs.1027.78 crore as of August 31, at the time of writing and the list is being updated on a real time basis. As per report from CMDRF, Rs. 145.88 crore has been received via electronic payments, Rs.46.04 crore via UPI/QR/VPA and Rs.835.86 crore via cash, cheque and RTGS.
Meanwhile the electronic payments made through the website from August 14, had reached Rs.143.29 crore, with Rs.44.98 lakh on August 31 alone. Moreover to those concerns about how the government is utilizing the funds received o far, the website has a page stating the transparency rules. Furthermore the funds are released only through bank transfer and are operated by Manoj Joshi IAS, the Government Principal Secretary (Finance).
As per report contributions to CMDRF is remitted to
bank accounts maintained in State Bank of India, City main Branch, Trivandrum
as well as pool accounts of many nationalized and scheduled banks and the funds
are released only through bank transfer.
It adds “Government Orders regulate the amount regulate the amount that
can be sanctioned by the District Collector, Revenue Special Secretary, Revenue
Secretary and the CM.
Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people Andhra Pradesh sources made a statement that Pawan Kalyan, who claims to be losing his revenue through films, is at again. Meanwhile this time, he publicly stated that he had given up Rs 100 Crore revenue per year in order to 'serve' people. Accordingly Pawan said he had floated Janasena Party to fight against injustice and corruption and Pawan said he sacrificed his filmy career for his politics.
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!