According to sources Kerala Chief Minister’s Distress Relief Fund (CMDRF) has so far received a total amount of Rs.1027.78 crore as of August 31, at the time of writing and the list is being updated on a real time basis. As per report from CMDRF, Rs. 145.88 crore has been received via electronic payments, Rs.46.04 crore via UPI/QR/VPA and Rs.835.86 crore via cash, cheque and RTGS.
Meanwhile the electronic payments made through the website from August 14, had reached Rs.143.29 crore, with Rs.44.98 lakh on August 31 alone. Moreover to those concerns about how the government is utilizing the funds received o far, the website has a page stating the transparency rules. Furthermore the funds are released only through bank transfer and are operated by Manoj Joshi IAS, the Government Principal Secretary (Finance).
As per report contributions to CMDRF is remitted to
bank accounts maintained in State Bank of India, City main Branch, Trivandrum
as well as pool accounts of many nationalized and scheduled banks and the funds
are released only through bank transfer.
It adds “Government Orders regulate the amount regulate the amount that
can be sanctioned by the District Collector, Revenue Special Secretary, Revenue
Secretary and the CM.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?