New Delhi sources added in an ensuing war of words with BJP over the controversial Rafale fighter jet deal between India and France, Congress president Rahul Gandhi posted a bitter reminder to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley with six hours left in his 24 hour deadline to set up an all party lawmakers’ panel.
Accordingly Young India is waiting for a decision on a joint parliamentary committee on the Rafale deal, Congress president Rahul Gandhi told Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, a day after he gave him 24 hours to "check and revert" on the issue. Meanwhile the challenge was in response to Finance Minister’s 15 questions for the Congress in a Facebook post accusing Rahul Gandhi of "peddling untruth" on the Rafale fighter jet deal.
As per report the Congress, which has launched a
frontal attack on the government over the Rafale issue, is undertaking a pan
India campaign to “apprise people" on the deal. Presently Congress leaders
are fanning out across the country, holding press conferences which will be
followed by plans for district and state level agitations on the issue.
Moreover according to the Congress, BJP was allegedly involved wrongdoings
ranging from the selection of a private firm and cost overruns to lack of transparency
in releasing finer details of the deal.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code