New Delhi sources added in an ensuing war of words with BJP over the controversial Rafale fighter jet deal between India and France, Congress president Rahul Gandhi posted a bitter reminder to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley with six hours left in his 24 hour deadline to set up an all party lawmakers’ panel.
Accordingly Young India is waiting for a decision on a joint parliamentary committee on the Rafale deal, Congress president Rahul Gandhi told Finance Minister Arun Jaitley, a day after he gave him 24 hours to "check and revert" on the issue. Meanwhile the challenge was in response to Finance Minister’s 15 questions for the Congress in a Facebook post accusing Rahul Gandhi of "peddling untruth" on the Rafale fighter jet deal.
As per report the Congress, which has launched a
frontal attack on the government over the Rafale issue, is undertaking a pan
India campaign to “apprise people" on the deal. Presently Congress leaders
are fanning out across the country, holding press conferences which will be
followed by plans for district and state level agitations on the issue.
Moreover according to the Congress, BJP was allegedly involved wrongdoings
ranging from the selection of a private firm and cost overruns to lack of transparency
in releasing finer details of the deal.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?