New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court ordered the Andhra Pradesh government and the High Court to send their explanations in writing, on the issue of the delay of the bifurcation of the Hyderabad High Court. Meanwhile Telangana government's advocate Mukul Rohatgi and the Union Law Ministry's Attorney General KK Venugopal argued that it was time the bifurcation of the Court took place.
Moreover when asked about the status on the construction of the High Court buildings in AP, the Union government said to the SC bench that the construction was not finished yet. Furthermore in this regard, the Telangana government proposed that the Andhra Pradesh High Court be set up in the vacant 24 halls in the Hyderabad High Court premises. Accordingly Rohatgi added the Telangana State is represented by only 40% of the total number of judges, injustice is being done to Telangana.
Further the Andhra Pradesh government's advocate did
not attend the Supreme Court hearing. With this, the SC issued notices calling
for the explanation of the High Court and Andhra Pradesh government and the
case has been adjourned for two weeks.
Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter Los Angeles sources stated that President Donald Trump likely had a free speech right to make a Twitter comment disputing allegations by adult film actress Stormy Daniels, a federal judge said on Monday, indicating he was inclined to dismiss her defamation lawsuit against Trump. Meanwhile Daniels, whose real name
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!