New Delhi sources stated that the Supreme Court ordered the Andhra Pradesh government and the High Court to send their explanations in writing, on the issue of the delay of the bifurcation of the Hyderabad High Court. Meanwhile Telangana government's advocate Mukul Rohatgi and the Union Law Ministry's Attorney General KK Venugopal argued that it was time the bifurcation of the Court took place.
Moreover when asked about the status on the construction of the High Court buildings in AP, the Union government said to the SC bench that the construction was not finished yet. Furthermore in this regard, the Telangana government proposed that the Andhra Pradesh High Court be set up in the vacant 24 halls in the Hyderabad High Court premises. Accordingly Rohatgi added the Telangana State is represented by only 40% of the total number of judges, injustice is being done to Telangana.
Further the Andhra Pradesh government's advocate did
not attend the Supreme Court hearing. With this, the SC issued notices calling
for the explanation of the High Court and Andhra Pradesh government and the
case has been adjourned for two weeks.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?