According to sources Nehal Chudasama from Mumbai was crowned the Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Miss Universe 2018 at a star studded grand finale event here on Friday night. Meanwhile she will compete at the Miss Universe 2018 pageant in Bangkok in December.
As per report actor Sushant Singh Rajput announced Nehal as the winner, while Miss Diva- Miss Universe India 2017 Shraddha Shashidhar crowned her successor at the NSCI Dome here. Nehal is all of 21, and her interests lie in fitness activities, athletics, dancing and cooking. Moreover her favorite quote, according to the official page of the pageant, is "There's no substitute for hard work".
Aditi Hundia from Jaipur won Yahama Fascino Miss Diva Universe Supranational
2018, and the Yahama Fascino Miss Diva 2018 Second Runner-up title went to
Lucknow's Roshni Sheoran and the judges' panel included Sushant, Shilpa Shetty
Kundra, Neha Dhupia, Lara Dutta and Miss Universe 2017 Demi Leigh Nel Peters.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party