Amaravathi sources made a statement that Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday met his Karnataka counterpart and JD(S) leader HD Kumaraswamy in Vijayawada and discussed political issues, essentially the need for regional parties coming together. Meanwhile a communique from the state Information and Public Relations Department said the two chief ministers discussed the need for regional parties coming together, more so in South India.
Accordingly Naidu and Kumaraswamy expressed the opinion that all regional parties in the south should come on to a single platform. As per report from communiqué they also discussed the need for an alternative force at the Centre. Moreover the communique quoted Naidu as saying at the end of the 40 minute meeting "These issues were discussed only for a brief time and hence there is need for elaborate deliberations on this".
Furthermore as per report the Karnataka chief
minister arrived in Vijayawada this morning to worship Goddess Kanaka
Durga, the presiding deity of the historic city, atop Indrakeeladri.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!