Chennai sources stated that DMK president M K Stalin will chair a meeting of party district secretaries, MPs and MLAs here on September 8, focusing specifically on party development. As per the meeting, the first to be chaired by Stalin after he took over as party chief on August 28, assumes significance for various factors like the demand of his estranged brother M K Alagiri to re-admit him and his supporters into the DMK.
Accordingly Madurai based Alagiri is set to hold a rally touted to be a show of strength by his loyalists in the Temple City on Sept. 5 to pay homage to his late father and former Chief Minister M Karunanidhi. Moreover the by-polls to the two Assembly constituencies due to the recent deaths of sitting legislators; DMK patriarch M Karunanidhi (Tiruvarur) and AIADMK MLA A.K. Bose (Thirupparankundram) and civic polls are set to come up for discussion during the meeting.
Furthermore local body elections are expected in Tamilnadu in view of the
State Election Commission apprising the Madras High Court last month that it
could notify polls within three months from the day the government accepted its
delimitation proposal. Hence preparations needed for the Lok Sabha election
next year are also likely to be discussed by the party. Moreover a party
release by DMK General Secretary K Anbazhagan called upon the district
secretaries, MPs (Rajya Sabha) and MLAs to take part in the meet without fail.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again