New Delhi sources made a statement that President Ram Nath Kovind on Saturday expressed concerns over the huge pendency of cases in various courts across the country and said frequent adjournments sought by lawyers are one of the reasons for delay in disposal.
Meanwhile when inaugurating a national conference on “Technology, Training, and Infrastructure Key to Speedy Justice” which was organized by the Supreme Court Advocates on Record Association (SCAORA) at Vigyan Bhavan, President pointed out that there is a backlog of 3.3 crore cases in various courts.
As per report he cited several reasons for pendency of cases including the
infrastructure gaps and frequent adjournments took by the lawyers in the
courts. Moreover there is a culture of seeking adjournments as a norm rather than
an exception. The President said new thinking is gradually taking place on
Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers Hyderabad sources reported that the TS and AP governments have extended the time limit for interstate transfers till June 30. Issuing a circular to this effect, AP principal secretary, state reorganization, L. Premachandra Reddy said guidelines were issued on August 7, 2017, to consider interstate transfers of local cadre (district/zone/ multizonal) and state cadre employees on spouse grounds and on mutual basis.
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu