Hyderabad sources reported that amid strong indications of early elections in Telangana, the ruling TRS is all set to hold a massive show of strength. Meanwhile when billed as the mother of all rallies, it will be preceded by a meeting of the state cabinet, which is likely to take a decision on the early polls.
Furthermore leaders of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) said Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao will take "key decisions" at the cabinet meeting and announce them at the public meeting. Meanwhile as per report the cabinet may pass a resolution to dissolve the Assembly and recommend this to Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan. Furthermore if the Election Commission agrees, the polls may be held in December along with the elections in three other states and he has already declared that the party will announce the candidates in September.
Moreover KCR, as Rao is popularly known, is keen to advance the assembly
polls by six months to avoid simultaneous elections to the Assembly and the
Parliament. Further his two meetings with Prime Minister Narendra
Modi in August further added to the speculation. Moreover KCR's son and
cabinet minister K.T. Rama Rao said the Chief Minister would take a final
decision on early polls.
Daye suppression isn't the end! Despite the weakening of Cyclone Daye, the sea will be aggressive, said the meterological department of Chennai, issuing a warning to fishermen. The Chennai meteorology department has warned fishermen against fishing in the coastal areas around Odisha and north Andhra, and avoid going near the coast.
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!