With the rains reducing and floods subsiding, Kerala is slowly returning to normalcy and now Kerala chief minister Pinarayi Vijayan has accused Tamilnadu as the reason behind the Kerala floods. Pinarayi Vijayan has said that when the height of water in Mulla Periyar dam was at 139 Feet had Tamilnadu opened water step by step, they could have also opened Idukki dam step by step but Tamilnadu has opened at 142 feet, and this lead to floods in Kerala, at the Supreme Court.
However this wasn't right as even when the height was 138 feet, Kerala's Ernakulam and Aluva were flooded badly, and it was Idukki water release that lead to huge flood and that Tamilnadu not opening mulla Periyar at that time actually had saved Kerala. Even Kerala opposition leader Ramesh chennithala had accused Kerala government of opening all dams and to escape these accusations they are blaming Tamilnadu now.
It must be noted that TN had fought
a legal battle for years to store 142 feet water at Mulla Periyar but it was
reduced to 139 as Kerala cited Floods and now they've blamed Tamilnadu for the
recent floods as well.
Indian Railways linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites According to sources the Indian Railways has linked its locomotives via ISRO satellites, making it easy to track trains and automatically feed the control charts about the trains arrival and departure. The officials said "A new beginning has been made in the new year: the train movement information is acquired and fed to the control charts using ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) satellite based real time train information system (RTIS) automatically”.
- Jallikattu opening day Festival begins with 500 Bulls in Tamilnadu
- Will Indra Nooyi become World Bank President?
- Yogi Adityanath record spending on festival!
- Supreme Court hearing on Interim CBI chief!
- Is YS Jagan is allying with KCR to form Andhra Drohula Front?
- Indra Nooyi been courted as an administration ally by Ivanka Trump
- How to Copy in Exams? Ad went viral in WhatsApp
- Why Shashi Tharoor not allowed into Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple in Kerala with PM Modi?
- 2 Young Women decided to contest Telangana Panchayat Polls
- 2.0 s costumes, Robot Models exhibited at Chennai Island Grounds
- Vishal confirms his wedding with Hyderabad based Businessman daughter
- 2 Women who unsuccessfully attempted to enter Sabarimala temple begins hunger strike
- Flight operations at Bengaluru airport to face disruptions from February 14 to 24
- Will YS Jagan accept invitation from KTR in joining Federal Front?
- Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police?