Sources from Madurai stated that Expelled DMK leader M K Alagiri on Sunday said he would go ahead with the proposed September 5 rally in Chennai, touted as a show of strength by his supporters. He told "He is Thalaivar's late DMK Chief M Karunanidhi son, so he will do what he said," and when asked about the silent rally proposed by him to pay homage to his father, who died on August 7.Meanwhile, he refused to respond to a query on the party's silence to his request to readmit him.
Meanwhile earlier Alagiri, who has been claiming since Karunanidhi's death that loyal party workers were with him, had said the DMK, would face threat after his rally. As per report Alagiri had expressed his willingness to accept DMK president M K Stalin's leadership with a rider to readmit him into the party.
Moreover the former union minister has been in political hibernation since
his expulsion from the party in 2014 by Karunanidhi. Furthermore as per report
he was sacked at the height of his fight with Stalin over establishing
supremacy in the party.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India