Accordingly as per report it looks like Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is hell-bent on carving a niche for his party in Andhra politics. Meanwhile for the last few months, Pawan has been extensively touring across the state as part of his Porata Yatra. Presently his party leaders are coming up with innovative plans to counter Chandrababu government.
Furthermore as per report in the process, Janasena's leader from Nidadavol Kasturi Satya Prasad Nani has come up with the innovative Red Revolution protest campaign. Moreover through the Red Revolution campaign, Nani encouraged all the Nidadavol residents to paint the town walls read and write their long pending issues in white letters and the issues are addressed to AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Moreover Janasena leaders from Nidadavol and surrounding areas sent more than 10,000 postcards to Chandrababu, listing out some of the major issues plaguing the region. Hence bad roads, mosquito menace and poor sanitation were the prominent issues that were brought to Babu's notice. Further, Pawan Kalyan had appreciated his party men for coming up with such innovative forms of protest.
Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon Sources from Ooty stated that the Nilgiris district administration has taken steps to desilt the sprawling lake spread over 65 acres here, a popular tourist attraction for boat rides and tourism fun, to slowly help it become a fresh water lake in future. Meanwhile it is a known fact that this near two century year’s old famed lake is pool of mixture of drainage and sewage as over the centuries, unplanned
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!