Accordingly as per report it looks like Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is hell-bent on carving a niche for his party in Andhra politics. Meanwhile for the last few months, Pawan has been extensively touring across the state as part of his Porata Yatra. Presently his party leaders are coming up with innovative plans to counter Chandrababu government.
Furthermore as per report in the process, Janasena's leader from Nidadavol Kasturi Satya Prasad Nani has come up with the innovative Red Revolution protest campaign. Moreover through the Red Revolution campaign, Nani encouraged all the Nidadavol residents to paint the town walls read and write their long pending issues in white letters and the issues are addressed to AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Moreover Janasena leaders from Nidadavol and surrounding areas sent more than 10,000 postcards to Chandrababu, listing out some of the major issues plaguing the region. Hence bad roads, mosquito menace and poor sanitation were the prominent issues that were brought to Babu's notice. Further, Pawan Kalyan had appreciated his party men for coming up with such innovative forms of protest.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?