Accordingly as per report it looks like Janasena President Pawan Kalyan is hell-bent on carving a niche for his party in Andhra politics. Meanwhile for the last few months, Pawan has been extensively touring across the state as part of his Porata Yatra. Presently his party leaders are coming up with innovative plans to counter Chandrababu government.
Furthermore as per report in the process, Janasena's leader from Nidadavol Kasturi Satya Prasad Nani has come up with the innovative Red Revolution protest campaign. Moreover through the Red Revolution campaign, Nani encouraged all the Nidadavol residents to paint the town walls read and write their long pending issues in white letters and the issues are addressed to AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
Moreover Janasena leaders from Nidadavol and surrounding areas sent more than 10,000 postcards to Chandrababu, listing out some of the major issues plaguing the region. Hence bad roads, mosquito menace and poor sanitation were the prominent issues that were brought to Babu's notice. Further, Pawan Kalyan had appreciated his party men for coming up with such innovative forms of protest.
Chandrababu Sending Rayapati to BJP? Even before Telugu Desam Party could come out of the shock from the defection of four Rajya Sabha members from Telugu Desam Party – Y S Chowdary, T G Venkatesh, C M Ramesh, and Garikapati Mohan Rao, senior leader, and former MP from Narsaraopet Rayapati Sambasiva Rao is also all set to quit the party and join the BJP.
- High Court Grants Temporary Relief to Bigg Boss Organizers
- TV9 Sentiment for Ravi Prakash's New Channel?
- International Court of Justice Cancels the Death Sentence of Kulbushan Jadhav
- Red Warning issued to Kerala
- Why PM Modi angry with the Cabinet Ministers?
- Will AP Auto Drivers be paid Rs.10000 Per Year?
- New Governor appointed for AP
- No break in Darshans in Tirumala Tirupathi: Chairman
- Last date for filing I-T return for 2018-19 is July 31, Have you filed?
- WB released $250 Million for post flood construction work for Kerala
- Few places of Chennai received heavy Rainfall
- SBI fined for violating asset classification norms: RBI
- Kia Seltos CEOs Letter raises Trolling & Criticism
- Opposition Parties meets Governor regarding construction of New Telangana Secretariat
- BJP MLA's daughter and her Husband on the run since they announced their marriage