With MK Alagiri planninh a march in Chennai on September 5, there is a huge confusion prevailing over the march if it will garner enough crowds of at least 1 lakh people. It has been said that ALagiri has been in huge confusion over the presence of people for the march. Two days back, ALagiri had given a statement that he is ready to accept Stalin as his leader if he was reinstated back to DMK party but so far there's no green signal for him from DMK Side.
In such a scenario, Alagiri is very firm and keen on holding the march in a grand manner on September 5, and has been conducting meetings with his followers on this. Alagiri's plan is to create a chaos in Chennai DMK with this march, and already his team of Madurai followers is in Chennai planning the march and now the leader is in confusion over how to transport his remaining followers with just two days left.
So far not even 100 of his followers
have met him, making him confused that while he has not even been met by 100,
how will lakhs come for the march. Another setback was that he was denied
permission to conduct March from Omandurar building and he has been granted
permission only to start his march from Ice House.
PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has said he had visited Odisha and poll bound Chhattisgarh yesterday and launched several projects in the states. Meanwhile he had unveiled a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the revival of Talcher fertilizer plant in Odisha and this is the first plant in India to have a coal classification based fertilizer unit.
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections