With MK Alagiri planninh a march in Chennai on September 5, there is a huge confusion prevailing over the march if it will garner enough crowds of at least 1 lakh people. It has been said that ALagiri has been in huge confusion over the presence of people for the march. Two days back, ALagiri had given a statement that he is ready to accept Stalin as his leader if he was reinstated back to DMK party but so far there's no green signal for him from DMK Side.
In such a scenario, Alagiri is very firm and keen on holding the march in a grand manner on September 5, and has been conducting meetings with his followers on this. Alagiri's plan is to create a chaos in Chennai DMK with this march, and already his team of Madurai followers is in Chennai planning the march and now the leader is in confusion over how to transport his remaining followers with just two days left.
So far not even 100 of his followers
have met him, making him confused that while he has not even been met by 100,
how will lakhs come for the march. Another setback was that he was denied
permission to conduct March from Omandurar building and he has been granted
permission only to start his march from Ice House.
Religion politics have not fared well in the South Accordingly Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is campaigning for the BJP in Telangana ahead of the Assembly elections, has once again evoked Sardar Patel and said that Telangana wouldn't have been a reality if Sardar Patel did not free the erstwhile Hyderabad State from Nizam Rule. Meanwhile stating that Patel is the reason for India's unity, he said we can say "Bharat Maata ki Jai" in India only because of Patel.
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth