Hyderabad sources stated that he has been serving in the police for over three decades while his daughter joined the force four years ago but on Sunday when they came face to face, he saluted her. Meanwhile Deputy Commissioner of Police A.R. Umamaheswara Sarma feels proud to salute his senior officer Sindhu Sarma, who is Superintendent of Police of Jagtiyal district of Telangana.
Accordingly Sarma, who is retiring next year, is currently serving as DCP in Malkajgiri area under Rachakonda police Commissionerate in Hyderabad while his daughter Sindhu Sarma is an Indian Police Service (IPS) officer of 2014 batch. Meanwhile the father and daughter duo came face to face while doing their duty at the public meeting of Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) at Kongara Kalan on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Umamaheswara Sarma, who began his career as sub-inspector and was, recently,
conferred the IPS rank said "This is the first time we have come together
while doing our duties and is fortunate to work with her”. The proud father
said "She is his senior officer. When he saw her, he saluted her. We do
our respective duties and don't discuss this, but at home we are just like any
father and daughter”. Furthermore Sindhu, who was looking after women's security
at the public meeting, said "She is very happy and this is a good
opportunity for them to work together."
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day