Accordingly Flipkart owned, UPI based digital payments player, PhonePe, has partnered with finTech player PayU, as part of which, PhonePe has become the first payments container to go live on the PayU platform. Meanwhile as part of this partnership, PhonePe will now appear as a payment option for PayU’s four lakh plus online merchants spread across their enterprise and SMB businesses.
Reports added PayU claims to be the market leader in the e-commerce and travel space covering nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce in India. Moreover this partnership, PhonePe says, will further help it in growing their online merchant base and boost digital payments in India. Presently PhonePe is at over 100 top online merchants in India and is rapidly expanding this number.
Furthermore for Flipkart group companies, PhonePe
is now live on Swiggy, Foodpanda, Faasos, Freshmenu, Box8, MakeMyTrip,
Railyatri, Just Ticket, 1MG, Netmeds, Pharmeasy, etc. Moreover PhonePe recently
went live with the Ola, Redbus, Mumbai Metro and Goibibo micro-apps on their
platform allowing other businesses and companies to build their own exclusive
stores on the PhonePe app and deploy apps on its platform with a unified login
and payments experience for over 100 million users.
. Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals Washington sources reported that Indian-American Neomi Rao to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on the powerful DC Circuit Court of Appeals. Meanwhile if confirmed by the Senate, Rao, would be the second Indian-American judge in this powerful court after judge Sree Srinivasan, who was appointed during the previous Obama regime and the nomination was sent to the Senate Wednesday.
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties