Accordingly Flipkart owned, UPI based digital payments player, PhonePe, has partnered with finTech player PayU, as part of which, PhonePe has become the first payments container to go live on the PayU platform. Meanwhile as part of this partnership, PhonePe will now appear as a payment option for PayU’s four lakh plus online merchants spread across their enterprise and SMB businesses.
Reports added PayU claims to be the market leader in the e-commerce and travel space covering nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce in India. Moreover this partnership, PhonePe says, will further help it in growing their online merchant base and boost digital payments in India. Presently PhonePe is at over 100 top online merchants in India and is rapidly expanding this number.
Furthermore for Flipkart group companies, PhonePe
is now live on Swiggy, Foodpanda, Faasos, Freshmenu, Box8, MakeMyTrip,
Railyatri, Just Ticket, 1MG, Netmeds, Pharmeasy, etc. Moreover PhonePe recently
went live with the Ola, Redbus, Mumbai Metro and Goibibo micro-apps on their
platform allowing other businesses and companies to build their own exclusive
stores on the PhonePe app and deploy apps on its platform with a unified login
and payments experience for over 100 million users.
Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs? Vijayawada sources stated that with the day of counting barely a month away, Andhra Pradesh chief Secretary LV Subramanyam is set to hold a video conference with District Collectors and SPs from the state Secretariat on Tuesday. Meanwhile, others scheduled to be present at the conference include DGP RP Thakur, Telangana Chief Electoral Officer, Gopalakrishna Dwivedi, Additional DG, Law and Order, Ravishankar Ayyanar, among others.
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath