Accordingly Flipkart owned, UPI based digital payments player, PhonePe, has partnered with finTech player PayU, as part of which, PhonePe has become the first payments container to go live on the PayU platform. Meanwhile as part of this partnership, PhonePe will now appear as a payment option for PayU’s four lakh plus online merchants spread across their enterprise and SMB businesses.
Reports added PayU claims to be the market leader in the e-commerce and travel space covering nearly 60% of the airline business and 90% of the entire e-commerce in India. Moreover this partnership, PhonePe says, will further help it in growing their online merchant base and boost digital payments in India. Presently PhonePe is at over 100 top online merchants in India and is rapidly expanding this number.
Furthermore for Flipkart group companies, PhonePe
is now live on Swiggy, Foodpanda, Faasos, Freshmenu, Box8, MakeMyTrip,
Railyatri, Just Ticket, 1MG, Netmeds, Pharmeasy, etc. Moreover PhonePe recently
went live with the Ola, Redbus, Mumbai Metro and Goibibo micro-apps on their
platform allowing other businesses and companies to build their own exclusive
stores on the PhonePe app and deploy apps on its platform with a unified login
and payments experience for over 100 million users.
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers