Bhopal sources stated that Congress ticket aspirants in Madhya Pradesh will be evaluated on their use of social media with the state Congress sending a missive that they should have a Facebook page with 15,000 likes, Twitter account with 5,000 followers and WhatsApp group of booth workers in their neighborhood. Accordingly the directions have been conveyed by the state Congress in a letter which refers to steps being taken by the Congress to improve its social media outreach.
Meanwhile the letter says that aspirants for party tickets in the Assembly polls later this year will be evaluated for their use of social media and it also spells out the criteria for judging the activeness in using social media. The letter said "Having Facebook page and twitter account is mandatory. Being active on WhatsApp is mandatory and it is mandatory to have 15,000 likes on the Facebook page, 5,000 followers on Twitter and having a WhatsApp group of booth members in the neighborhood”.
Moreover Party spokesperson Shobha Oza said that social media activity was
not the only criteria for ticket selection but the party wants those contesting
the election to use it extensively. Shobha said social media was used by the Bharatiya
Janata Party (BJP) in the last election to take its "jumlas" to the
people and the party could not counter it effectively.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code