There is yet another tale on how Lord Ganesha was created. As per another popular Mythological tale, Lord Shiva and Parvati were requested by remaining gods to create a god who can create troubles and affect the demons or Rakshasas, and safeguard the Devas by removing their obstacles and an obstacle averter for the devas and that was how Ganesha was born.
Some people believe the beheading of Ganesha to get the elephant head and some believe this request by Devas, but still despite two different beliefs around the myth of Ganesha.
He has numerous devotees who worship
him with all their heart and they pray their favorite Ganesha with joy and
spirit and celebrate the festival of Ganesh Chathurthi.
Kamalnath begins tenure with a bang! The agricultural loans have been waived off in Madhya Pradesh. Kamalnath had sworn in as the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh yesterday. The 72 year old leader has been in active politics for many years. In Madhya Pradesh, the congress party has formed the government with the support of Bahujan Samaj party, and in this scenario, the Congress party has decided and started to implement the promises made by them prior to the state elections one by one.
- Dinakaran visits Sasikala !
- Protests again in Thoothukudi!
- Clearance given for Madurai AIIMS!
- Ola announced an investment of $100 million in scooter sharing network Vogo
- Polypropylene Bags exempted for Plastic Ban in Tamilnadu
- Authentication through Aadhaar permissible for mobile phone SIM cards & Banking purposes
- Will Rahul Gandhi stand for PM candidate against Modi?
- Rahul Gandhi as PM proposal kicked up storm
- City in Northern China banned Christmas sales & decorations to keep city clean
- Flight operations disrupted due to Cyclone Phethai in Coastal AP
- Court notices to Ratan Tata in a defamation complaint by Wadia Chairman
- Philippines bags Miss Universe 2018 Crown
- Pawan is becoming a sample for social media trollers
- Russian President Putin's calendar sales in Japan in peak
- KCR planning something big against Naidu politically