Accordingly if you want to attract more wealth, happiness and prosperity, bring home statute of white Ganesha. Place the idol of Ganesha in a way that the back of the deity faces the outside your house and moreover the best place to place idol is northeast corner of the house which is also the best location to setup the pooja room. If north east corner is not available then place an idol in a way that you face north or east while offering prayers.
Experts said you can also place Ganesha idol in the East or the Western directions of the house in a way that it should be easily visible. Never place Ganesha idol in the southern direction of house. Do not place Ganesha idol near toilet or across a wall that is attached to the bathroom as it divert negative energies from the bathroom to the pious atmosphere of pooja room. It is also not recommended to place idol under a staircase because people will be walking over the stairs and no one will be pleased to have people stomping above their head.
It is also not a good idea to place
Ganesha idol in bedroom but if there is no other option, keep the idols in the
north-east corner of the room and when you sleep, your feet should not point to
the idols placed in that corner. Furthermore Ganesha idol made up of from
mango, peepal and neem tree is considered as lucky. Placing them on the door
can attract positive energy and good luck.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal