Lord Ganesha is the supreme manifestation of Brahman who removes obstacles and grants victories in endeavors. He is the pranava swarupa or the embodiment of AUM, the primordial cosmic sound. He is invoked before beginning any worldly, religious or spiritual activity.
This is a favorite flower of Lord Ganesha. It is called Japakusuma in Sanskrit. It is grown in all places and many people keep in temples for worshiping Ganesha.
Clitoria Ternatea, Gokarna (Blue)
This is a white flower which is also called aparajitha. For early marriage one must make this flower offering.
It is an important offering to Lord Ganesha. No ritual or worship to Ganesha is complete without offering this blade of grass.
Piper Betel, Maghai Paan
All auspicious Vedic functions or puja require betel leaves. It is believed that Lord Shiva and Parvati themselves had sown the seeds of paan in the Himalayan ranges.
Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!! San Francisco sources stated that US based online retail giant Amazon on Wednesday announced a record breaking holiday season as tens of millions of people have signed up for its Prime membership either by making paid service or on a trial basis. Amazon said "Prime membership continued to grow this holiday season to benefit from FREE Same Day, One Day or Two Day shipping, in addition
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements