Lord Ganesha is the supreme manifestation of Brahman who removes obstacles and grants victories in endeavors. He is the pranava swarupa or the embodiment of AUM, the primordial cosmic sound. He is invoked before beginning any worldly, religious or spiritual activity.
This is a favorite flower of Lord Ganesha. It is called Japakusuma in Sanskrit. It is grown in all places and many people keep in temples for worshiping Ganesha.
Clitoria Ternatea, Gokarna (Blue)
This is a white flower which is also called aparajitha. For early marriage one must make this flower offering.
It is an important offering to Lord Ganesha. No ritual or worship to Ganesha is complete without offering this blade of grass.
Piper Betel, Maghai Paan
All auspicious Vedic functions or puja require betel leaves. It is believed that Lord Shiva and Parvati themselves had sown the seeds of paan in the Himalayan ranges.
World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production New Delhi sources stated that oil prices climbed on Monday as the world's biggest supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production, in the face of fears of oversupply. Meanwhile Saudi Arabia's energy minister said that oil producing nations should cut output by one million barrels per day to re-balance the market. Accordingly Khalid al-Falih's comments follow a meeting in Abu Dhabi at the weekend
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?