Lord Ganesha is the supreme manifestation of Brahman who removes obstacles and grants victories in endeavors. He is the pranava swarupa or the embodiment of AUM, the primordial cosmic sound. He is invoked before beginning any worldly, religious or spiritual activity.
This is a favorite flower of Lord Ganesha. It is called Japakusuma in Sanskrit. It is grown in all places and many people keep in temples for worshiping Ganesha.
Clitoria Ternatea, Gokarna (Blue)
This is a white flower which is also called aparajitha. For early marriage one must make this flower offering.
It is an important offering to Lord Ganesha. No ritual or worship to Ganesha is complete without offering this blade of grass.
Piper Betel, Maghai Paan
All auspicious Vedic functions or puja require betel leaves. It is believed that Lord Shiva and Parvati themselves had sown the seeds of paan in the Himalayan ranges.
PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh According to sources Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s office has said he had visited Odisha and poll bound Chhattisgarh yesterday and launched several projects in the states. Meanwhile he had unveiled a plaque to mark the commencement of work for the revival of Talcher fertilizer plant in Odisha and this is the first plant in India to have a coal classification based fertilizer unit.
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections