To appease the Ganesha, one needs to know what he likes the most. There many ways you can impress Ganesha and easiest way is worshiping him on Wednesday with plate full of Modak. But do you know, Lord Ganesha too loves Sindoor. Meanwhile during the month of Falgun/Phalgun, on the next day of Holi, offer Sindoor to Lord Ganesha for the most impact result.
If you present sindoor to Ganesha on this day, all your physical suffering is removed. After having bath, wear yellow clothes and offer sindoor and gulal to Lord Ganesha. Mix the sindoor in Ghee or Jasmine oil and apply it with silver or gold coins even normal days. Doing so will not just help you in remove all your problems but is very beneficial for people who want career growth.
Ganesha idol made up
of cow dung is one of the luckiest statues you can ever have. This type of idol
is helpful in eradicating sorrows and attracting good vibes.
Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington Pyongyang sources stated that South Korean President Moon Jae-in and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un embarked on a historic trip on Thursday to the summit of Mount Paektu, a sacred mountain on the country's border with China, at the end of their three day bilateral summit. As
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside