To appease the Ganesha, one needs to know what he likes the most. There many ways you can impress Ganesha and easiest way is worshiping him on Wednesday with plate full of Modak. But do you know, Lord Ganesha too loves Sindoor. Meanwhile during the month of Falgun/Phalgun, on the next day of Holi, offer Sindoor to Lord Ganesha for the most impact result.
If you present sindoor to Ganesha on this day, all your physical suffering is removed. After having bath, wear yellow clothes and offer sindoor and gulal to Lord Ganesha. Mix the sindoor in Ghee or Jasmine oil and apply it with silver or gold coins even normal days. Doing so will not just help you in remove all your problems but is very beneficial for people who want career growth.
Ganesha idol made up
of cow dung is one of the luckiest statues you can ever have. This type of idol
is helpful in eradicating sorrows and attracting good vibes.
Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin! Makkal Needhi Maiam leader Ulaga Nayagan Kamal Haasan during a recent Rotaract event in Chennai spoke on various issues while also taking dig at leaders and people like Rajinikanth. When speaking he took a dig at Rajinikanth who had said he is not contesting Lok Sabha elections saying that if we come to battle and then apply oil, slap thighs and then back out then people will not respect us.
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees
- Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference?
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist