Hyderabad sources stated that MIM chief Asaudidin Owaisi on Tuesday said justice was yet be done for the families of the 42 people who lost their lives in the 2007 twin bomb blasts in Hyderabad. Meanwhile when reacting to the verdict of a city court, which convicted two, accused and acquitted two others, he said that closure for the victims had not happened.
Furthermore the Hyderabad MP told reporters that the investigating agencies should properly conduct a fresh inquiry and the accused who were absconding should be brought to book. Moreover the Second Metropolitan Sessions Court on Tuesday held Anique Shafiq Syed and Akbar Ismail Choudhary guilty and the quantum of punishment will be announced on September 10.
Reports added Farooq Sharfuddin and Sadiq Ahmed Sheikh were acquitted for
lack of evidence. Moreover the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) president
said the blasts were the tragic moment for Hyderabad. He said "Justice is
yet to be done and families of the 42 people who lost their lives and the 54
injured are still suffering”. Further Owaisi said that he personally knew a
Sharma who lost his daughter in this terror attack, where 32 people were killed
at Gokul Chat, a popular eatery, 10 others lost their lives at Lumbini Park,
near State Secretariat, in near simultaneous blasts on August 25, 2007.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack