One day Parvati posted Ganesha on guard duty at the door. Parvati ordered Ganesha not to allow anyone to enter the house. After a while, Shiva came home. Even after telling him that he is the husband of Parvati, Ganesha didn't allow him to enter inside. Shiva got angry and cut off the head of Ganesha and threw it away using his trident.
When Parvati knew this, she became furious and decided to destroy the entire Creation. Lord Brahma, being the creator, pleaded that she reconsiders her plan. She agreed but with two conditions one, that Ganesha be brought back to life and two, that he be forever worshiped before all the other gods.
Lord Shiva sent Brahma to bring the head of the first creature
he crosses with its head facing north. Brahma soon returned with the head of a
strong and powerful elephant, which Shiva fixed onto Ganesha's body. Breathing
new life into him, Shiva declared Ganesha to be his elder son and made him
chief of his army and Shiva gave him the status of being foremost among the
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again