Tamilnadu Minister Jayakumar has said that there was no need to dismiss minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran from their posts. In connection to the Gutkha scam, CBI had conducted raids in the residences of many people all over the country, including minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendran, former police commissioner George, and many others.
Following this, raids are happening in more than 40 places as CBI is grilling people to collect evidences. Particularly in the residence of DGP Rajendran alone, raids happened for 11 hours. This has become a huge issue in Tamilnadu politics, and has created huge controversy, following which a demand has risen to dismiss DGP Rajendran and minister Vijayabaskar.
When asked to minister Jayakumar, he
had said that only the court must say if Vijayabhaskar and Rajendran are
accused, and till the verdict is pronounced, nobody can say if they are
criminals and hence they don't need to be dismissed.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue