Tamilnadu Minister Jayakumar has said that there was no need to dismiss minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran from their posts. In connection to the Gutkha scam, CBI had conducted raids in the residences of many people all over the country, including minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendran, former police commissioner George, and many others.
Following this, raids are happening in more than 40 places as CBI is grilling people to collect evidences. Particularly in the residence of DGP Rajendran alone, raids happened for 11 hours. This has become a huge issue in Tamilnadu politics, and has created huge controversy, following which a demand has risen to dismiss DGP Rajendran and minister Vijayabaskar.
When asked to minister Jayakumar, he
had said that only the court must say if Vijayabhaskar and Rajendran are
accused, and till the verdict is pronounced, nobody can say if they are
criminals and hence they don't need to be dismissed.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018