Tamilnadu Minister Jayakumar has said that there was no need to dismiss minister Vijayabhaskar and DGP Rajendran from their posts. In connection to the Gutkha scam, CBI had conducted raids in the residences of many people all over the country, including minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendran, former police commissioner George, and many others.
Following this, raids are happening in more than 40 places as CBI is grilling people to collect evidences. Particularly in the residence of DGP Rajendran alone, raids happened for 11 hours. This has become a huge issue in Tamilnadu politics, and has created huge controversy, following which a demand has risen to dismiss DGP Rajendran and minister Vijayabaskar.
When asked to minister Jayakumar, he
had said that only the court must say if Vijayabhaskar and Rajendran are
accused, and till the verdict is pronounced, nobody can say if they are
criminals and hence they don't need to be dismissed.
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding