Indian cricket team has lost the fourth test against England as well, and has lost the series 3-1, and following this, the team has been facing huge criticism from all corners. In such a situation former Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh has accused that ace spinner Ravichandran Ashwin's poor performance with the ball is the reason behind India's series defeat.
England's Moeen Ali had spun a web around Indian batsmen, ultimately helping England defeat India, and Ashwin was not able to do the trick for India, said Harbhajan. Harbhajan said that pitches were spinning friendly, and Moeen Ali was able to claim 9 wickets while Ashwin was able to scalp only 3 wickets.
If he had bowled with the rough
edges of the ball itself he would have claimed wickets, and Moeen Ali did
exactly that, while Ashwin did not do, accused Harbhajan. He had totally
concluded that Ravichandran Ashwin failing to get wickets despite spin friendly
atmosphere was the reason behind the series defeat of India.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth