Indian cricket team has lost the fourth test against England as well, and has lost the series 3-1, and following this, the team has been facing huge criticism from all corners. In such a situation former Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh has accused that ace spinner Ravichandran Ashwin's poor performance with the ball is the reason behind India's series defeat.
England's Moeen Ali had spun a web around Indian batsmen, ultimately helping England defeat India, and Ashwin was not able to do the trick for India, said Harbhajan. Harbhajan said that pitches were spinning friendly, and Moeen Ali was able to claim 9 wickets while Ashwin was able to scalp only 3 wickets.
If he had bowled with the rough
edges of the ball itself he would have claimed wickets, and Moeen Ali did
exactly that, while Ashwin did not do, accused Harbhajan. He had totally
concluded that Ravichandran Ashwin failing to get wickets despite spin friendly
atmosphere was the reason behind the series defeat of India.
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!