Indian cricket team has lost the fourth test against England as well, and has lost the series 3-1, and following this, the team has been facing huge criticism from all corners. In such a situation former Indian spinner Harbhajan Singh has accused that ace spinner Ravichandran Ashwin's poor performance with the ball is the reason behind India's series defeat.
England's Moeen Ali had spun a web around Indian batsmen, ultimately helping England defeat India, and Ashwin was not able to do the trick for India, said Harbhajan. Harbhajan said that pitches were spinning friendly, and Moeen Ali was able to claim 9 wickets while Ashwin was able to scalp only 3 wickets.
If he had bowled with the rough
edges of the ball itself he would have claimed wickets, and Moeen Ali did
exactly that, while Ashwin did not do, accused Harbhajan. He had totally
concluded that Ravichandran Ashwin failing to get wickets despite spin friendly
atmosphere was the reason behind the series defeat of India.
COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users Accordingly the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI) has raised objections to the proposal by the union government to regulate internet platforms. Meanwhile as per report, the main opponents to the move are incumbent operators, Bharti Airtel and Vodafone, while interestingly the other major player and new entrant, Reliance Jio, have no problem with the government’s move.
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day