Lord Ganesha is considered as the Lord of prosperity, wisdom and good fortune. Lord Ganesha is one of the most loved Hindu God. He is also one of the most commonly associated symbols of Hinduism. Lord Ganesha, also known as the Vighnaharta, the Lord of success and the destroyer of evils & obstacles. He is also worshiped as the God of education, knowledge, wisdom and wealth.
As Lord Ganesha is the remover of obstacles, he is worshiped before the worship of any other God and during the inaugurations of any special occasion. Lord Ganesha is known by many names in the Hindu scriptures. Every form of worship of Lord Ganesha has its own specific explanation.
Worshiping Lord Ganesha brings good fortune to
one’s personal and professional life. This pooja helps one become wise and
knowledgeable. The souls of the worshipers are purified by the grace of Lord
Ganesh. Financial difficulties are resolved easily by performing Ganesh pooja
and one can gain great success in their business.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites