It has been said that TTV Dinakaran has already captured half of Thiruvarur constituency. Due to the Demise of former DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi and AIADMK member AK Bose, Thiruvarur and Thiruparankundram constituencies are vacant and are awaiting by-election. In such a situation, DMK is busy with the memorial meeting, general body meeting, leader and treasurer elections and so on.
On the other hand, Alagiri has completed his March as well. With such a Busy time, DMK despite having a constituency which was never lost by them with Kalaignar M Karunanidhi winning always there has not even campaigned there for the by-election.
On another end, even though ADMK looks strong it's always unclear if O Panneerselvam and Edappadi Palanisamy are together, and it's not exactly strong as well. With such issues, the gutkha scam also had come. On the other end, TTV Dinakaran is campaigning actively and has already said thiruparankundram is his most accustomed constituency and he'll win easily and is concentrating on Thiruvarur now, with cooker symbol painted all over. Let's see if Dinakaran's Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam will pose a threat to DMK and ADMK in by elections.
Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia Washington sources reported that Stormy Daniels, the porn star who claims to have slept with Donald Trump over a decade ago, says in her upcoming tell all book that it may have been the "least impressive sex" she had ever had. Meanwhile in her book, "Full Disclosure," Daniels also provides a graphic description
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height