It has been said that TTV Dinakaran has already captured half of Thiruvarur constituency. Due to the Demise of former DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi and AIADMK member AK Bose, Thiruvarur and Thiruparankundram constituencies are vacant and are awaiting by-election. In such a situation, DMK is busy with the memorial meeting, general body meeting, leader and treasurer elections and so on.
On the other hand, Alagiri has completed his March as well. With such a Busy time, DMK despite having a constituency which was never lost by them with Kalaignar M Karunanidhi winning always there has not even campaigned there for the by-election.
On another end, even though ADMK looks strong it's always unclear if O Panneerselvam and Edappadi Palanisamy are together, and it's not exactly strong as well. With such issues, the gutkha scam also had come. On the other end, TTV Dinakaran is campaigning actively and has already said thiruparankundram is his most accustomed constituency and he'll win easily and is concentrating on Thiruvarur now, with cooker symbol painted all over. Let's see if Dinakaran's Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam will pose a threat to DMK and ADMK in by elections.
TRS party considering giving a representation to EC regarding symbol issues Accordingly TRS party has witnessed a landslide victory but in few constituencies, their candidates won with slight majority. Meanwhile after analysis, TRS leaders have come to a conclusion that 'TRUCK' symbol has killed many candidates chances and also brought down their majority.
- 13 Miners trapped in Coal pit yet to be rescued
- Donald Trump's son-in-law short listed for President's next chief of staff
- Rehana Fathima gets a bail and ban!
- BJP to focus on caste based votes!
- BJP corners Rahul Gandhi now!
- TTV Dinakaran wishes Senthil Balaji!
- Will Owaisi help YS Jagan?
- KTR becomes Working President of TRS Party
- Rajinikanth targeted Centre on the Mekedatu issue
- Will Rahul Gandhi apologize PM in Rafael Deal issue?
- Top mentioned Telangana Candidates in Twitter
- Cyclonic Storm prevails over AP & North Tamilnadu
- Interpol issued RCN to Mehul Choksi
- Ambani spent 100 Crores for Isha Ambani's Wedding
- YSRCP Leaders made a complaint to EC preventing Fake Votes