It has been said that TTV Dinakaran has already captured half of Thiruvarur constituency. Due to the Demise of former DMK chief Kalaignar M Karunanidhi and AIADMK member AK Bose, Thiruvarur and Thiruparankundram constituencies are vacant and are awaiting by-election. In such a situation, DMK is busy with the memorial meeting, general body meeting, leader and treasurer elections and so on.
On the other hand, Alagiri has completed his March as well. With such a Busy time, DMK despite having a constituency which was never lost by them with Kalaignar M Karunanidhi winning always there has not even campaigned there for the by-election.
On another end, even though ADMK looks strong it's always unclear if O Panneerselvam and Edappadi Palanisamy are together, and it's not exactly strong as well. With such issues, the gutkha scam also had come. On the other end, TTV Dinakaran is campaigning actively and has already said thiruparankundram is his most accustomed constituency and he'll win easily and is concentrating on Thiruvarur now, with cooker symbol painted all over. Let's see if Dinakaran's Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam will pose a threat to DMK and ADMK in by elections.
Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state? Sources from Amaravathi stated that with exactly one month left for the elections, punters in Andhra Pradesh are now running huge bets on who will win with a great majority between YSR Congress President Y.S. Jaganmohan Reddy or TDP Chief and AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu.
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources
- Janasena Damaged TDP in 35 Seats?
- After 14 years this Coimbatore Govt School gets power supply
- Congres Vijender Singh flexes biceps after being asked on BJPs dhai kilo ka haath
- KCR Does Damage Control in Inter Board Fiasco
- Chandrababu To Unleash Operation Akarsha If Short of Majority
- JKLF chief Yasin Malik sent to judicial custody till May 24, Mehbooba demands release
- Never Ever use FREE WIFI anywhere, It's pretty dangerous
- Actor Dileep asks for Stay in Actress Assault case
- Stampede kills 7 people in TN!