Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana cabinet will hold a crucial meeting on Thursday afternoon to take a decision on recommending dissolution of the assembly to pave way for early elections. Meanwhile the Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao has convened the cabinet at 1 p.m. at Pragati Bhavan, his official residence which was beehive of activity since morning with the arrival of ministers and top officials.
Accordingly the cabinet will pass a resolution recommending to Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan to dissolve the Assembly. Meanwhile after the cabinet meeting, Rao will drive to Raj Bhavan to meet the Governor and convey the cabinet decision, said sources in the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS). Furthermore KCR, as TRS chief is popularly known, will address a news conference at 2.30 p.m. at the Telangana Bhavan, the party headquarters, to announce the cabinet decision and is also likely to announce first list of TRS candidates.
Reports added the Assembly term is till May 2019 and elections in normal
course would be conducted along with the Lok Sabha polls. Moreover TRS sources
said KCR chose September 6 for the key decision as he considers '6' his lucky
number, where TRS Election campaign Christened 'Prajala Aasirwada Sabha', will
be the first of 100 public meetings planned by TRS over the next 50 days and
Lok Sabha may not help it properly highlight welfare and developmental works
undertaken during the last four years.
Strange case of a damaging goat! A goat grazing at places it was not supposed to will definitely land itself in danger, and end up becoming someone's food, and that is proven by a recent strange incident in Belgrade. There's a Village named Ranilovic in central Serbia, and a farmer residing there has been planning to buy a land for Farming and started to save money for the same.
- H Raja again in controversy!
- Ravishankar firm on program plans!
- People against Jayalalitha's memorial!
- Jaipur Princess filed for Divorce
- Bengaluru boy uses Broomstick to beat his Mother
- Ramdas Athawale slapped by 30 old man at a public event in Maharashtra
- KTR openly claims that TRS would return to power with 100 seats
- Will Congress' talks with MIM give an edge?
- World Bank says remittance inflow to India last year was USD 68.9 billion
- Trump's Son in Law had private conversations with Saudi Crown Prince
- Vaiko warned as TN worst affected in India for Mekedatu Project
- Wedding celebrations of Isha Ambani as grand as expected
- Australian Shark trampled a surfer
- World's Largest Arabic Audio Libraries launched in Dubai
- Will Owl Bird create misfortune for Elections?