Hyderabad sources added the state government said that Telangana has achieved 21.96% growth rate in the first five months of current financial year. Meanwhile the state's revenues from April to August 2018 during financial year 2018-19 was Rs 26,394.18 crore as against Rs 21,642.02 crore during the same period in 2017-18.
Furthermore according to a statement from the Chief Minister's office, Telangana, which has been registering record revenue growth during the previous four years, is moving in the same direction during 2018-19 financial year also. Moreover after formation of Telangana, during the first four financial years, the state recorded a revenue growth of 17.17% on an average every year and it claims to be the only state to achieve such a high growth rate consistently.
Meanwhile, a leading newspaper has decided to confer Business Reformer of
the year award on Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Further according
to another statement from the CMO, Rao has agreed to receive the award at the
awards programme scheduled for October 27, 2018 in Mumbai. Moreover KCR Rao is
popularly known, said that this is an award not only to him but to the entire
Telangana State and hence the Chief Minister said that the single widow TS
iPass Industrial Policy has brought more than 7000 industries to the state
providing large-scale employment and huge investments.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code