Hyderabad sources added the state government said that Telangana has achieved 21.96% growth rate in the first five months of current financial year. Meanwhile the state's revenues from April to August 2018 during financial year 2018-19 was Rs 26,394.18 crore as against Rs 21,642.02 crore during the same period in 2017-18.
Furthermore according to a statement from the Chief Minister's office, Telangana, which has been registering record revenue growth during the previous four years, is moving in the same direction during 2018-19 financial year also. Moreover after formation of Telangana, during the first four financial years, the state recorded a revenue growth of 17.17% on an average every year and it claims to be the only state to achieve such a high growth rate consistently.
Meanwhile, a leading newspaper has decided to confer Business Reformer of
the year award on Telangana Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Further according
to another statement from the CMO, Rao has agreed to receive the award at the
awards programme scheduled for October 27, 2018 in Mumbai. Moreover KCR Rao is
popularly known, said that this is an award not only to him but to the entire
Telangana State and hence the Chief Minister said that the single widow TS
iPass Industrial Policy has brought more than 7000 industries to the state
providing large-scale employment and huge investments.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees