Former heroine Kasthuri, who had once been a glam queen and had later played Kamal Hassan's sister in Shankar's Indian, is known for her sexy item numbers in movies like Tamizh Padam. Besides also for her bold tweets on Twitter regarding various social issues, and getting embroiled in controversies. Now, the actress has raised a question as to why Rajinikanth does not give his opinion on an issue the whole state discusses.
Recently in a flight from Chennai to Thoothukudi, Tamilisai Soundararajan had travelled and a passenger named Sofia had shouted slogans. Fascist BJP govt down, following which Tamilisai got into an argument and ultimately got Sofia arrested. Following this there were widespread protests against the arrest. Yesterday in connection to Gutkha scam, raids were conducted in residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar, DGP Rajendra, former commissioner George and many others. When Superstar Rajinikanth was recently asked by the press on these issues, he had refused to comment on them.
This irresponsible answer of Rajini
who is soon starting his own political party has given a shocker to many, and
actress Kasthuri took it to twitter to question why Superstar is not willing to
voice out for something the whole state speaks about, adding that keeping quiet
when a mistake happens around us is also a mistake.
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack