The Gutkha scam case has become even more sensational and hotter and several arrests have been made including food safety officer Senthil Murugan and Pandian, Godown owners Madhavarao, Umashankar Gupta and others, by CBI. In 2013, the Jayalalitha lead AIADMK and government had ordered the banning of Gutkha and other drugs in the state, and in 2016, during the raids conducted by Income Tax officials in a godown in 2016, Gutkha was found.
With the evidences in the diary found there, it was written by Madhavarao that bribes were given to senior police officials and ministers. Following the CBI intervention in the case, as per court order, raids were being conducted since yesterday.
After the inquiries and search
operations in the residences of Minister Vijayabhaskar, George, former Chennai
commissioner and Rajendran, DGP, yesterday, the food safety officers Senthil Murugan,
MK Pandian, and godown owners Madhavarao and Uma shankar gupta were arrested by
CBI officers, and other than these several other agents and brokers were also
arrested, and this has become a huge sensation in the state.
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar