It's the time for the Lord of the Lords — Lord Vinayaga to arrive. As we all know, he is the most merciful of all the Gods and as devotees, we have to give some more extra care and attention. Now, we bring you the top 3 spots to see Ganapati Pandals in Mumbai and Pune.
Lalbaugcha Raja, Parel
Since 1934, this famous as Navsacha Ganpati (which means the fulfiller of the wishes), Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal takes care of the worldwide famous Lalbaugcha Raja.
Ganesh Galli Mandal at Lalbaug Parel
Long before the today's very famous Lalbaugcha Raja, Ganesh Galli was and still is equally famous for its tallest Ganesh idols in central Mumbai
Kasba Ganapati, Pune
Established in – 1893 Located at – 159, Kasba Peth, Pune – 11 Kasba Ganpati This Ganesh idol was found by Shri. Vinayak Thakar in 1893
Telangana polls reflected the paradox of perceptions of rural & urban voters Accordingly united Adilabad, which is considered to be an economically and socially backward district, in Telangana has recorded the highest polling percentage in the state at 75.6%. Meanwhile on the other hand, the most urban district of the state, Hyderabad, has unfortunately recorded a polling percentage
- Congress Spokesperson attacked Yogi Adithyanath
- Vijay Fans assaulted Members of AIADMK
- Is Prabhas going to participate in Koffee with Karan?
- Ozone Layer is on safer side
- TRS Party Leading in Exit Poll Survey
- Why Chandrababu who played crucial role in Telangana elections is tight-lipped?
- Why voting percentage in Hyderabad city is quite low as general election?
- PM Narendra Modi asked OPEC nations to Price Crude at reasonable rates
- Facebook to defend against foreign interference ahead of 2019 LS polls in India
- Telangana Laborers traveled 100 Kilometers to Vote
- Gadkari faints on stage!
- Hyderabad Badminton Player felt her name not in Voters List
- Will Actress Madhuri Dixit contest in favor of BJP for 2019 Lok Sabha Polls?
- Madras HC to consider Duraimurugan's Passport Application
- Why Trump unwelcomed in Bush's Funeral?