It's the time for the Lord of the Lords — Lord Vinayaga to arrive. As we all know, he is the most merciful of all the Gods and as devotees, we have to give some more extra care and attention. Now, we bring you the top 3 spots to see Ganapati Pandals in Mumbai and Pune.
Lalbaugcha Raja, Parel
Since 1934, this famous as Navsacha Ganpati (which means the fulfiller of the wishes), Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal takes care of the worldwide famous Lalbaugcha Raja.
Ganesh Galli Mandal at Lalbaug Parel
Long before the today's very famous Lalbaugcha Raja, Ganesh Galli was and still is equally famous for its tallest Ganesh idols in central Mumbai
Kasba Ganapati, Pune
Established in – 1893 Located at – 159, Kasba Peth, Pune – 11 Kasba Ganpati This Ganesh idol was found by Shri. Vinayak Thakar in 1893
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding