It's the time for the Lord of the Lords — Lord Vinayaga to arrive. As we all know, he is the most merciful of all the Gods and as devotees, we have to give some more extra care and attention. Now, we bring you the top 3 spots to see Ganapati Pandals in Mumbai and Pune.
Lalbaugcha Raja, Parel
Since 1934, this famous as Navsacha Ganpati (which means the fulfiller of the wishes), Lalbaugcha Raja Sarvajanik Ganeshotsav Mandal takes care of the worldwide famous Lalbaugcha Raja.
Ganesh Galli Mandal at Lalbaug Parel
Long before the today's very famous Lalbaugcha Raja, Ganesh Galli was and still is equally famous for its tallest Ganesh idols in central Mumbai
Kasba Ganapati, Pune
Established in – 1893 Located at – 159, Kasba Peth, Pune – 11 Kasba Ganpati This Ganesh idol was found by Shri. Vinayak Thakar in 1893
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?