New Delhi sources stated that a poll panel of the Election Commission met yesterday at around 4:30 pm to discuss the possibility of conducting elections in Telangana, along with the elections in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile following the Telangana cabinet's decision to dissolve the Legislative Assembly, under the leadership of caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR), the EC is learnt to consider the idea of holding elections in the State.
Previously the Telangana Assembly elections were scheduled to be held in June, 2019, along with the general elections. Moreover yesterday, in a historic decision, CM KCR put an end to days of speculation over the possibility of advancement of elections in the State. Reports added the State Election Commission convened a meeting in Hyderabad yesterday, with the Collectors of the 31 districts to discuss on the basic needs and the readiness of voting equipment.
Furthermore in view of the usage of VVPAT in the
elections for the first time in Telangana, Telangana Chief Election Officer
Rajath Kumar and GHMC Commissioner Dana Kishore created awareness on the
equipment to the district Collectors.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant