Chennai sources stated that DMK on Friday announced it would extend its support to the Congress party's nationwide shutdown on September 10 over rising fuel prices and said it would play an active part in making it a success. Meanwhile when conveying his party's "whole-hearted support," party president M K Stalin said the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) would "enthusiastically take part and cooperate to make the shutdown a complete success".
As per report the DMK chief urged all sections of people, including government employees, teachers, traders and state transport corporation workers, to voluntarily support the bandh to "teach the BJP government a fitting lesson". Moreover it was a matter of concern and anguishes that fuel prices were rising fast to touch the Rs 100 per litre mark, he said in a statement, adding that even when crude prices fell, the Centre had not passed on the benefit to the people.
Furthermore when accusing the BJP government of not
being bothered about the public or their purchasing power, he alleged that the
Centre did not take any steps to rein in the "dangerous and
unprecedented" fuel price rise and stop the slide of the rupee against the
Who is the Baahubali of Telangana? According to sources, Telangana caretaker Deputy Chief Minister Kadiyam Srihari called caretaker Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao (KCR) as the 'Baahubali of Telangana' in terms of the governance in the State. Meanwhile when addressing Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) workers in the premises of Kakatiya
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel