Hyderabad sources reported that KCR said "political fragility" in the state was the reason for the recommendation for early dissolution of the Assembly and early elections. Meanwhile he decided to approach the people's court to curb the ever increasing political fragility and the "unlimited idiocy" of the opposition.
Accordingly the TRS chief alleged that this political fragility was created by false and baseless allegations by the opposition against his government. Furthermore he defended the decision for early dissolution of the house, saying it was taken for the "bright future of Telangana". "Let people take a call. Why should anybody else? He sacrificed his full term for the sake of the people of Telangana, to maintain steady growth of the state and to protect the state from bloody fragility."
Moreover he lashed out at the main opposition Congress for allegedly
trying to create hurdles in the path of development and denied he was moving
closer to the BJP. "TRS is 100% secular and will remain secular." Further
KCR said he met Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Chief Minister of a state. Moreover
he also said that the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen(MIM) will remain a friendly
party for TRS and did not rule out a friendly contest with it in some
constituencies. Meanwhile the Congress, BJP, TDP and other parties have
criticized KCR's move and the BJP termed it undemocratic. Further R.C. Khuntia,
who is in charge of Congress affairs in Telangana, said by going for early
polls, KCR himself declared the end of KCR era.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant