Hyderabad sources reported that KCR said "political fragility" in the state was the reason for the recommendation for early dissolution of the Assembly and early elections. Meanwhile he decided to approach the people's court to curb the ever increasing political fragility and the "unlimited idiocy" of the opposition.
Accordingly the TRS chief alleged that this political fragility was created by false and baseless allegations by the opposition against his government. Furthermore he defended the decision for early dissolution of the house, saying it was taken for the "bright future of Telangana". "Let people take a call. Why should anybody else? He sacrificed his full term for the sake of the people of Telangana, to maintain steady growth of the state and to protect the state from bloody fragility."
Moreover he lashed out at the main opposition Congress for allegedly
trying to create hurdles in the path of development and denied he was moving
closer to the BJP. "TRS is 100% secular and will remain secular." Further
KCR said he met Prime Minister Narendra Modi as Chief Minister of a state. Moreover
he also said that the Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen(MIM) will remain a friendly
party for TRS and did not rule out a friendly contest with it in some
constituencies. Meanwhile the Congress, BJP, TDP and other parties have
criticized KCR's move and the BJP termed it undemocratic. Further R.C. Khuntia,
who is in charge of Congress affairs in Telangana, said by going for early
polls, KCR himself declared the end of KCR era.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India