According to sources from New Delhi Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said that the government would soon put in place a new policy to promote the use of electric vehicles in the country and fight against climate change. He said "We want to build India as a driver in electric vehicles and we will soon put in place a stable policy regime around electric and other automated vehicles. Clean mobility powered by clean energy is our most powerful weapon in our fight against climate change”.
He said “This means a pollution free clean drive, leading to clean air and better living standards for our people” and his vision for the future of mobility in India is based on 7 Cs common, connected, convenient, congestion free, charged, clean, cutting-edge." Meanwhile he was speaking at the 'Global Mobility Summit' in New Delhi, in which a number of industry leaders, including Suzuki Motor Corporation Chairman Osamu Suzuki, participated. Furthermore charged mobility, Modi said, was the way forward.
He added "We want to drive investments across the value chain from
batteries to smart charging to electric vehicle manufacturing and almost India's
entrepreneurs’ manufacturers are now poised to develop and deploy break-through
battery technology”. Furthermore the Prime Minister also said India's economy
and reforms were on the move in this direction. Moreover convenient mobility
means safe, affordable and accessible for all sections of the society and this
includes the elderly, the women and the specially-abled.
HAL former chief on Rafel controversy! Former HAL chief Swarna Raju has said that Rafel war aircrafts could have been developed by Hindustan Aeronautics limited. Till before three weeks, Swarna Raju had been the chief of HAL, and now he has opened up on the Rafel scam. As per the agreement between central government and French government
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?