According to sources from New Delhi Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday said that the government would soon put in place a new policy to promote the use of electric vehicles in the country and fight against climate change. He said "We want to build India as a driver in electric vehicles and we will soon put in place a stable policy regime around electric and other automated vehicles. Clean mobility powered by clean energy is our most powerful weapon in our fight against climate change”.
He said “This means a pollution free clean drive, leading to clean air and better living standards for our people” and his vision for the future of mobility in India is based on 7 Cs common, connected, convenient, congestion free, charged, clean, cutting-edge." Meanwhile he was speaking at the 'Global Mobility Summit' in New Delhi, in which a number of industry leaders, including Suzuki Motor Corporation Chairman Osamu Suzuki, participated. Furthermore charged mobility, Modi said, was the way forward.
He added "We want to drive investments across the value chain from
batteries to smart charging to electric vehicle manufacturing and almost India's
entrepreneurs’ manufacturers are now poised to develop and deploy break-through
battery technology”. Furthermore the Prime Minister also said India's economy
and reforms were on the move in this direction. Moreover convenient mobility
means safe, affordable and accessible for all sections of the society and this
includes the elderly, the women and the specially-abled.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?