Accordingly British Airways (BA) on Friday said personal and financial data of its nearly 380,000 customers who booked online on its website and mobile app has been compromised. Furthermore when urging the customers to immediately contact their banks after their credit cards details were compromised, the airways said it was investigating the theft that happened between August 21 and September 5.
BA said in a statement "We are investigating, as a matter of urgency, the theft of customer data from our website and our mobile app and the stolen data did not include travel or passport details”. Moreover from 22:58 BST August 21 2018 until 21:45 BST September 5 2018 inclusive, the personal and financial details of customers making bookings on our website and app were compromised.
The statement added "The breach has been resolved and our website is
working normally. We have notified the police and relevant authorities"
and moreover the airways said if you believe you have been affected, please
contact your bank or credit card provider and follow their recommended advice. Further
BA said, adding the airways will be contacting affected customers directly to
advise them of what has happened and "We are deeply sorry for the
disruption that this criminal activity has caused. We take the protection of
our customers' data very seriously".
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding