Accordingly British Airways (BA) on Friday said personal and financial data of its nearly 380,000 customers who booked online on its website and mobile app has been compromised. Furthermore when urging the customers to immediately contact their banks after their credit cards details were compromised, the airways said it was investigating the theft that happened between August 21 and September 5.
BA said in a statement "We are investigating, as a matter of urgency, the theft of customer data from our website and our mobile app and the stolen data did not include travel or passport details”. Moreover from 22:58 BST August 21 2018 until 21:45 BST September 5 2018 inclusive, the personal and financial details of customers making bookings on our website and app were compromised.
The statement added "The breach has been resolved and our website is
working normally. We have notified the police and relevant authorities"
and moreover the airways said if you believe you have been affected, please
contact your bank or credit card provider and follow their recommended advice. Further
BA said, adding the airways will be contacting affected customers directly to
advise them of what has happened and "We are deeply sorry for the
disruption that this criminal activity has caused. We take the protection of
our customers' data very seriously".
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!