As per report the Internet is usually a weird place. But on some days, it crosses over to be truly bizarre. Reports added to take this latest fad on Twitter, for example photo shopping images of penguins to replace US President Donald Trump in some of his iconic photos.
Recently, UK based writer and satirist Armando lannucci posted a 'proposal' on Twitter, asking people to replace Donald Trump from his photos with images of penguins. Meanwhile as per report he claimed that the expression on the faces of the rest of the people in the photo, or the circumstances recorded in it, would still make sense if the POTUS was indeed a penguin.
Furthermore UK humorists are known for their disdain for the US President,
this challenge surely took the cake for provoking some of the most hilarious
images in the White House's history.
Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families? Washington sources reported that a legislation seeking to stop the Trump administration from revoking the work authorization of spouses of H1-B visa holders, which include Indians, has been introduced in the US Congress by two lawmakers. Accordingly they said eliminating this benefit would force many foreign workers to use their talent to compete against American businesses.
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?