Hyderabad sources stated that former Assembly Speaker and senior leader of the Congress party Suresh Reddy announced that he was joining the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) party. Meanwhile after holding a long discussion with caretaker IT minister K Taraka Rama Rao (KTR), the senior leader announced his decision. Previously, KTR visited Suresh Reddy's residence and invited him to join the TRS.
Further when speaking to media after the discussion, KTR announced that Suresh Reddy was invited to the party, keeping in mind the latter's longstanding friendship with caretaker Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR). KTR said "Former Speaker Suresh Reddy and caretaker CM KCR have been friends since 1989, since then, the two leaders had worked together in the Assembly for the achievement of statehood to Telangana. Meanwhile irrespective of parties and ideologies, the two always shared similar opinions on issues pertaining to Telangana's welfare”.
Moreover when speaking on the occasion, Suresh Reddy said that he was
joining the TRS to contribute to the development of Telangana and that there
was no political motive behind his decision. He said "TRS Chief KCR has
already announced the list of contestants from various constituencies. He is
not joining the TRS for political gain, but he would like to associate with the
people of Telangana, on the government's behalf”.
Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR? Hyderabad sources stated that Telangana CM K.T. Rama Rao and his wife have total assets of over Rs 41 crore, according to the affidavit submitted by him to the election authorities on Monday while filing the nomination for next month's Assembly election. Meanwhile K. Shailima owns assets worth Rs 36.68 crore, her husband are only worth Rs 4.93 crore and their daughter K. Alekhya has a bank balance
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli
- Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja