Ganesh Chaturthi, also called Vinayakar Chaturthi is a 10-day-festival celebrated to commemorate the birth of Lord Ganesha, the son of Goddess Parvati and Lord Shiva’s. Lord Ganesha is hailed as the god of beginnings and is worshiped at beginning of any activity or event as the lord is considered to be a destroyer of evil, eliminating obstacles and giving prosperity and success.
This festival celebrating the birthday of Lord Ganesha is popular among all sections of the society, as the day unites people from different religions, castes, and languages together to rejoice Ganesha’s birth.
100% Natural Ganesha Murti's made from Shadu Mati that will dissolve in 30 minutes. The natural eco-friendly Ganesha will not be harmful to the society as they are reused and even when dissolved they don't create any pollution.
Is Tamilnadu a Garbhagriha if India is a Temple Chennai sources made a statement that Tamilnadu created many spiritual leaders including those from Jains to serve the people. Meanwhile this was also the objective of the late chief minister J. Jayalalitha, who had taken a political path. Accordingly Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami said in Acharya Shree Mahashraman Chaturmas Pravas Vyavastha Samiti held in the city, on Saturday. “Jain saints and late Chief Minister J. Jayalalitha converge on same ideals”.
- GST Council reduces tax rates
- Kollywood Actors pitch in for Cyclone Gaja
- Why Pawan halted his Praja Porata Yatra abruptly & left to Mumbai?
- California Wildfire death toll Rose to 80
- What astrologers say various political entities in Telangana elections 2018?
- Andhra Man found under Moving Train, Escaped miraculously Watch this VIDEO!
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Kundli-Manesar-Palwal (KMP) Expressway in Gurgaon
- Telangana Polls : TRS Vs Mahakutami - Ramana promises Mahakutami will bring down KCR family
- Revanth Ready set to score a hat-trick this time
- Dog meat controversy catches fire!
- CM yet to visit Delta - The reasons?
- People surround ministers in Orathanadu!
- Rain warnings for Delta districts!
- Not mandatory to provide Aadhaar to appear for Neet, UGC & CBSE exams
- TN DMK Party contributes 1 crore towards Cyclone relief activities