Former central minister and former member of DMK party, MK Alagiri, the son of late DMK supreme Kalaignar M Karunanidhi has said that he is going to be the real challenge for DMK from now. The newly elected DMK party president MK Stalin has been hesitant to reinstate Alagiri into DMK. This has saddened Alagiri camp, and he had conducted a march on September 5, in Chennai.
This march was not attended by DMK cadre or Stalin followers and with low turnout has further turned out to be a big upset for Alagiri. Alagiri has said that RK Nagar loss was due to blind faith, and quoted an instance when a female candidate who opposed Jayalalitha had won 57000 votes.
However the same DMK which got 57k
votes against Jayalalitha could get only 24k votes against TTV Dinakaran.
Without me, DMK will still continue facing losses, and I will be the major
challenge for DMK, said the angered Alagiri.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?