The Tamilnadu assembly is all set to assemble on Sunday presided over by the TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy, to decide on the release of the 7 accused in the Rajiv Gandhi murder case. As per report the Supreme Court had announced its verdict that, the Tamilnadu state government had all the rights to decide on the release of the 7 accused including Shanthan, Perarivalan.
Nalini, is in connection to the murder of former Indian Prime minister Rajiv Gandhi. Following this verdict, the TN ministry is assembling on Sunday to decide on this issue. It has been expected that a resolution will be passed as per IPC section 161 to make recommendation to the governor to release the 7 accused from the case.
If the resolution is passed and
forwarded to the governor, a decision can be taken on the case, and it is to be
seen if the governor will accept the recommendation of the state government.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue