The Tamilnadu assembly is all set to assemble on Sunday presided over by the TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy, to decide on the release of the 7 accused in the Rajiv Gandhi murder case. As per report the Supreme Court had announced its verdict that, the Tamilnadu state government had all the rights to decide on the release of the 7 accused including Shanthan, Perarivalan.
Nalini, is in connection to the murder of former Indian Prime minister Rajiv Gandhi. Following this verdict, the TN ministry is assembling on Sunday to decide on this issue. It has been expected that a resolution will be passed as per IPC section 161 to make recommendation to the governor to release the 7 accused from the case.
If the resolution is passed and
forwarded to the governor, a decision can be taken on the case, and it is to be
seen if the governor will accept the recommendation of the state government.
Azim Premji History Maker Chairman of Wipro Limited Accordingly Azim Hashim Premji (born 24 July 1945) is an Indian business tycoon, investor, and philanthropist, who is the chairman of Wipro Limited. Meanwhile he is informally known as the Czar of the Indian IT Industry and he was responsible for guiding Wipro through four decades of diversification and growth to finally emerge as one of the global leaders in the software industry.
- Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services