The Tamilnadu assembly is all set to assemble on Sunday presided over by the TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy, to decide on the release of the 7 accused in the Rajiv Gandhi murder case. As per report the Supreme Court had announced its verdict that, the Tamilnadu state government had all the rights to decide on the release of the 7 accused including Shanthan, Perarivalan.
Nalini, is in connection to the murder of former Indian Prime minister Rajiv Gandhi. Following this verdict, the TN ministry is assembling on Sunday to decide on this issue. It has been expected that a resolution will be passed as per IPC section 161 to make recommendation to the governor to release the 7 accused from the case.
If the resolution is passed and
forwarded to the governor, a decision can be taken on the case, and it is to be
seen if the governor will accept the recommendation of the state government.
IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories Reportedly the subscribers to the initial public offering (IPO) of the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) are now eagerly waiting for the allotment of shares, which was concluded yesterday, as market experts predict a bumper listing for the PSU (public sector unit) stock. Meanwhile the IRCTC IPO had closed on October 3 and was subscribed nearly 112 times on the back of strong demand across investor categories.
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today