A youngster admitted in government hospital with symptoms of Rat fever had passed away following treatment failure. Due to the rains and floods in Kerala which ended before a week, diseases have been spreading from animals to humans, especially rat fever, and already in Kerala, 40 people have lost their lives to Rat fever.
More than 300 have been infected and have shown symptoms of rat fever, and now Tamilnadu has also encountered rat fever. Sathishkumar belonging to Kondadipattigai village of Kinathukadavu in Coimbatore was admitted in hospital with symptoms of Rat fever, but he had passed away after treatment had failed, and it has been said that if he was admitted earlier he could have escaped death.
On the other hand Sivalingam of
Nilgiris, Thevala area's karthik and Valparai based Ponnaiyan are admitted
in government hospitals with symptoms of Rat fever, and are receiving
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party