A youngster admitted in government hospital with symptoms of Rat fever had passed away following treatment failure. Due to the rains and floods in Kerala which ended before a week, diseases have been spreading from animals to humans, especially rat fever, and already in Kerala, 40 people have lost their lives to Rat fever.
More than 300 have been infected and have shown symptoms of rat fever, and now Tamilnadu has also encountered rat fever. Sathishkumar belonging to Kondadipattigai village of Kinathukadavu in Coimbatore was admitted in hospital with symptoms of Rat fever, but he had passed away after treatment had failed, and it has been said that if he was admitted earlier he could have escaped death.
On the other hand Sivalingam of
Nilgiris, Thevala area's karthik and Valparai based Ponnaiyan are admitted
in government hospitals with symptoms of Rat fever, and are receiving
Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon? Chennai sources stated that with both the prime political camps in Tamil Nadu finalising their alliances for the ensuring Lok Sabha elections, all eyes are now on 'Captain' Vijayakanth to see which way the former Kollywood hero would swing. Meanwhile his wife Premalatha, who speaks most of the political content from the DMDK after his illness, had promised the media persons at the Chennai
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations