Former Congress MP Undavalli Aruna Kumar seriously demanded AP Government to reveal the names of the NINE INVESTORS who had invested in purchase of The Andhra Pradesh government's Amaravati Bonds.
The government would have to pay an interest at the rate of 10.36% for the ₹ 2,000 Crores it borrowed, and, on top of this, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Government has paid a whopping amount of ₹17 Crore towards Brokerage to the middlemen M/s. AK Capital, he observed.
Speaking to media in Rajamahendravaram, he said that the TDP government withdrew loans for higher rate of interest, after having issued Orders by Centre by warning against borrowing loans at higher interest.
Undavalli Aruna Kumar basically questioned the intention behind offering ₹17 Crore towards commission to M/s.AK Capital, which had earlier proposed to act as the merchant bank. Getting funds from public with high rate of Interest and paying this big chunk of brokerage looks fishy as he expressed.
"It is unfortunate that the government is encouraging the sale of Cheap Liquor. A bottle of liquor is being sold at a cost of ₹50, while only ₹8.50 is being spent on Manufacture and Transport of the same. The retailers would earn ₹3.75 per bottle, while the government earns ₹37.75," he explained.
The burden of loans on the government is ₹ 2,25,000 Crore, out of which ₹ 1,30,000 Crores was borrowed in the last four and a half years of TDP rule, the former MP said. The State government is not obliged to provide the particulars of payment towards taxes, service charges and others on the receipt provided, to a consumer after filling petrol or diesel at Fuel Stations, he added, that in Kerala the receipts are provided at fuel stations with all above details
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20