Former Congress MP Undavalli Aruna Kumar seriously demanded AP Government to reveal the names of the NINE INVESTORS who had invested in purchase of The Andhra Pradesh government's Amaravati Bonds.
The government would have to pay an interest at the rate of 10.36% for the ₹ 2,000 Crores it borrowed, and, on top of this, the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) Government has paid a whopping amount of ₹17 Crore towards Brokerage to the middlemen M/s. AK Capital, he observed.
Speaking to media in Rajamahendravaram, he said that the TDP government withdrew loans for higher rate of interest, after having issued Orders by Centre by warning against borrowing loans at higher interest.
Undavalli Aruna Kumar basically questioned the intention behind offering ₹17 Crore towards commission to M/s.AK Capital, which had earlier proposed to act as the merchant bank. Getting funds from public with high rate of Interest and paying this big chunk of brokerage looks fishy as he expressed.
"It is unfortunate that the government is encouraging the sale of Cheap Liquor. A bottle of liquor is being sold at a cost of ₹50, while only ₹8.50 is being spent on Manufacture and Transport of the same. The retailers would earn ₹3.75 per bottle, while the government earns ₹37.75," he explained.
The burden of loans on the government is ₹ 2,25,000 Crore, out of which ₹ 1,30,000 Crores was borrowed in the last four and a half years of TDP rule, the former MP said. The State government is not obliged to provide the particulars of payment towards taxes, service charges and others on the receipt provided, to a consumer after filling petrol or diesel at Fuel Stations, he added, that in Kerala the receipts are provided at fuel stations with all above details
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers