Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Congress Committee vice president Abid Rasool Khan accused Telangana caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao of driving the state into bankruptcy. Meanwhile Khan alleged that this was the reason why KCR was cozying up to the BJP politically and the former chairman of AP Minorities commission said that from the time that the TRS assumed power, the state's finances had gradually declined leading it towards bankruptcy.
Furthermore after borrowing heavily, the Telangana govt under KCR had spent revenue indiscriminately glossing over the interests of the state. Hence this made KCR and the Telangana state dependent on the Centre for finances and as a result, KCR had to be subservient to PM Narendra Modi. Khan alleged “He also agrees to act on the PM's agenda and plan of action”.
Abid Rasool Khan appealed to the minorities, backward classes and secular
minded people to come together and defeat communal forces. Further according to
Khan, KCR had misled the Muslim community so far and donned the mask of a
secular leader. Khan said “By the number of tickets which were given to Muslim
candidates, KCR's real face was unmasked”.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?