Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Congress Committee vice president Abid Rasool Khan accused Telangana caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao of driving the state into bankruptcy. Meanwhile Khan alleged that this was the reason why KCR was cozying up to the BJP politically and the former chairman of AP Minorities commission said that from the time that the TRS assumed power, the state's finances had gradually declined leading it towards bankruptcy.
Furthermore after borrowing heavily, the Telangana govt under KCR had spent revenue indiscriminately glossing over the interests of the state. Hence this made KCR and the Telangana state dependent on the Centre for finances and as a result, KCR had to be subservient to PM Narendra Modi. Khan alleged “He also agrees to act on the PM's agenda and plan of action”.
Abid Rasool Khan appealed to the minorities, backward classes and secular
minded people to come together and defeat communal forces. Further according to
Khan, KCR had misled the Muslim community so far and donned the mask of a
secular leader. Khan said “By the number of tickets which were given to Muslim
candidates, KCR's real face was unmasked”.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code