Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana Congress Committee vice president Abid Rasool Khan accused Telangana caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao of driving the state into bankruptcy. Meanwhile Khan alleged that this was the reason why KCR was cozying up to the BJP politically and the former chairman of AP Minorities commission said that from the time that the TRS assumed power, the state's finances had gradually declined leading it towards bankruptcy.
Furthermore after borrowing heavily, the Telangana govt under KCR had spent revenue indiscriminately glossing over the interests of the state. Hence this made KCR and the Telangana state dependent on the Centre for finances and as a result, KCR had to be subservient to PM Narendra Modi. Khan alleged “He also agrees to act on the PM's agenda and plan of action”.
Abid Rasool Khan appealed to the minorities, backward classes and secular
minded people to come together and defeat communal forces. Further according to
Khan, KCR had misled the Muslim community so far and donned the mask of a
secular leader. Khan said “By the number of tickets which were given to Muslim
candidates, KCR's real face was unmasked”.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!