Accordingly Jr Owaisi's fresh and sensational comments in a public meeting may not go down well with KCR. Meanwhile in a rude shock to TRS and KCR, MIM's floor leader and Chandrayangutta MLA Akbaruddin has stated that MIM's leader can become the Chief Minister of Telangana. Further he expressed MIM's wish to rule the Telangana. He questioned that why MIM’s leader can’t become Telangana CM.
Moreover when referring to Kumaraswamy in Karnataka who became the CM despite not having majority on his own, Akbaruddin said likewise MIM too can have its Chief Minister for Telangana and also he indicated that TRS may not get its full majority to form the next government, which irking TRS netas.
Previously KCR had ruled out joining hands with BJP and stated that TRS is 100% secular. Hence KCR indicated that he would go with his ally MIM and hence even ruled out of collaborating with BJP and yet Akbaruddin's fresh comments may embarrass KCR who is dreaming to return to power for the second term.
Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination? Vallabhaneni Vamsi name is appeared in first list of TDP as its nominee from Gannavaram Assembly. He didn’t go to Gannavaram after announcing his candidature from Hyderabad. Date of Filing of nominations would come to an end by 25th March.
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu
- Goa's new CM be BJP's Pramod Sawant
- Kamal Hassan announces candidates list by March 20
- KCR in mindset to start National Party after Polls
- SHOCKING: Lokesh To Back out of Mangalagiri?
- Why Pawan Kalyan Chose Gajuwaka and Bhimavaram?
- Jagan demands CBI probe!
- BJP active on Chowkidar campaign!
- Datachor and Vennupottu CBN trending!
- Two Indians among dead in NZ!
- MK Stalin commences campaigning from Thiruvarur constituency by March 20
- Why industrialist quit from Kamal Hassan's MNM Party?