Accordingly Jr Owaisi's fresh and sensational comments in a public meeting may not go down well with KCR. Meanwhile in a rude shock to TRS and KCR, MIM's floor leader and Chandrayangutta MLA Akbaruddin has stated that MIM's leader can become the Chief Minister of Telangana. Further he expressed MIM's wish to rule the Telangana. He questioned that why MIM’s leader can’t become Telangana CM.
Moreover when referring to Kumaraswamy in Karnataka who became the CM despite not having majority on his own, Akbaruddin said likewise MIM too can have its Chief Minister for Telangana and also he indicated that TRS may not get its full majority to form the next government, which irking TRS netas.
Previously KCR had ruled out joining hands with BJP and stated that TRS is 100% secular. Hence KCR indicated that he would go with his ally MIM and hence even ruled out of collaborating with BJP and yet Akbaruddin's fresh comments may embarrass KCR who is dreaming to return to power for the second term.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff