MK Alagiri has yet again made a challenge to MK Stalin to reveal how he had got the post of DMK party president and how Duraimurugan had got the post of DMK treasurer. Alagiri had announced a grand March on September 5 announcing that more than lakhs of his followers will participate in the march in Chennai but shockingly only a few thousand participated in the protest.
He has now said that the general body meeting was conducted against party principles and the selection of DMK chief and treasurer weren't made in a democratic manner. If they include me in DMK, I'll accept the leadership of Stalin, said Alagiri.
Without including me In the party, DMK will have to face losses in elections just like all elections they've lost so far without me added Alagiri. He said further that Stalin's conscience knows how he was elected as the party president and that he doesn't wish to speak on that.
SEBI alleged Raymond failing to obtain necessary approvals for related party transactions According to sources Capital markets regulator Sebi has issued a show cause notice to textiles major Raymond citing several violations of the securities market. Meanwhile the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has alleged that Raymond failed to obtain necessary approvals for related party transactions involving the lease of a city property and that the company did not comply with shareholder reclassification norms.
- Will Simbu's Fans do Milk Abhishekam on cut-outs?
- Will JanaSena ally with TDP or get alone?
- Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death!
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling