MK Alagiri has yet again made a challenge to MK Stalin to reveal how he had got the post of DMK party president and how Duraimurugan had got the post of DMK treasurer. Alagiri had announced a grand March on September 5 announcing that more than lakhs of his followers will participate in the march in Chennai but shockingly only a few thousand participated in the protest.
He has now said that the general body meeting was conducted against party principles and the selection of DMK chief and treasurer weren't made in a democratic manner. If they include me in DMK, I'll accept the leadership of Stalin, said Alagiri.
Without including me In the party, DMK will have to face losses in elections just like all elections they've lost so far without me added Alagiri. He said further that Stalin's conscience knows how he was elected as the party president and that he doesn't wish to speak on that.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?