MK Alagiri has yet again made a challenge to MK Stalin to reveal how he had got the post of DMK party president and how Duraimurugan had got the post of DMK treasurer. Alagiri had announced a grand March on September 5 announcing that more than lakhs of his followers will participate in the march in Chennai but shockingly only a few thousand participated in the protest.
He has now said that the general body meeting was conducted against party principles and the selection of DMK chief and treasurer weren't made in a democratic manner. If they include me in DMK, I'll accept the leadership of Stalin, said Alagiri.
Without including me In the party, DMK will have to face losses in elections just like all elections they've lost so far without me added Alagiri. He said further that Stalin's conscience knows how he was elected as the party president and that he doesn't wish to speak on that.
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018